Katz Low Urban Wear Katz Low Brand Katz Low WorldWide Katz Low Mgmt
Coordinated with the artist to develop goals for his career, and to take actions on his behalf
- Developed contacts with relevant individuals and organizations
- Scheduled the client's first performances, which sold 60% above the estimated revenue
- Grown artist awareness through social media platforms
- Managed business and financial affairs for artist, such as arranging travel, managing social media, selling tickets, employing a video team, recruiting a DJ, and promotion
Designed creative print/online ads for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer.
- Drove revenue growth through creative design or redesign of new products, spec ads, print/online products, catalogs, brochures and special sections.
- Trained and advised Graphic Designers in newspaper related applications.
- Designed promotional material: flyers, rate cards, posters, signage, testimonials and event materials.
- Developed brand identity standards for [company name] and ensured adherence to guidelines.
- Assisted with other phases of market development including scheduling and tracking of all promo ads.
- Produced and organized regular ad updates for filler rotation.
- Wrote trade agreements for community service sponsorship.
Conferred with artist to develop strategies that would positively affect their career.
- Developed contracts with individuals and organizations and applied affective strategies that would ensure positive results.
- Developed and evaluated marketing strategies to ensure artist growth and exposure.
- Created publications for the artist such as brochures, flyers, websites and logos.
- Scheduled and coordinated artist's performances and interviews.
Managed business and tour operations of 'Thermal And A Quarter', renowned Indian English Rock band.
- Built and maintained relationships with sponsors, international festivals and talent management companies.
- Strategized, conceptualized, implemented and executed marketing plans for all offline initiatives such as long
- Involved with the online team to align marketing and sales objectives and strategies.
- Assisted in all aspects of progressing the professional career of our artist
- Booked, promoted and produced an end-of-the-semester album release party and live showcase
- Hired and collaborated with graphic designers to create album art and promotional materials
- Arranged 3 photo shoots and 1 music video shoot
- Created and pitched budget proposals to financiers
- Prepared weekly project status reports for President
- Delegated responsibilities and designed time schedule to assure on time arrival
- Managed artist scheduled appointments, coordinated all travel and budgeting
- Negotiated show dates and all payments related to artist
- Responsible for accounts payable/account receivable, payroll, and cost control
- Responsible for collecting over $4 million in tour and merchandising payments
Managed several leading recording artists who achieved number one success in radio charts
- Booked and produced music concerts, including creative management, hiring band and staff members
- Negotiated with recording labels and managed contracts
- Booked and managed campaigns and public appearances
- Managed budgets and schedules
- Produced music albums, which sold gold records and reached all of Israel's number one charts
Responsible for overseeing the validity and accuracy of contracts between venue and artist.
- Ensured that the artist's technical and hospitality requests are met by each venue.
- Collaborated with booking agents to negotiate artist fees with venues.
- Maintained accurate accounting of artists profits, per diems, fees, & expenses.
Managed and coordinated a small performance art troupe which performed at galleries, fairs and concerts approximately twice monthly.
- Designed and implemented marketing strategy
- Wrote compelling content in support of social media presence.
- Assisted artists with creative direction and costuming.
- Collaborated on photo shoots and video work for marketing materials.
- Booked shows and appearances.
- Delegated tasks and assured their completion.
Handled marketing and day to day operations
- Toured extensively with artists
- Worked with labels and for artists from multiple different genres of music.-
- Created deal points for contracts and endorsement deals.
- Communicate with publicists and booking agencies in order to facilitate full 360
- Made travel arrangements and organized celebrity security escorts to and from public
- Shot and directed music videos for over 50 top level artists.
- Received Top 20 music videos of 2012 award
- Managed artists’ publicity, networking, merchandising, and touring interests to ensure a net gain
- Coordinated monthly shows at 300 capacity venues, which were live broadcasted on local radio
- Designed and developed company website, social media, advertising, and aesthetic image
Assisted in daily office tasks such as: Mailing, phone calls, and errands
- Assembled weekly calendar of Meet & Greet and ticket list notifications
- Monitored artist and promoter websites
- Created an artist scrap book of their years experience and achievements
Collaborated with independent artist to build brand recognition on national level
- Managed day-to-day tour operations and schedules across 46 states
- Procured artists' deals with record labels, booking agents, legal representation and public relations firms
- Secured product endorsements via networks of music equipment manufacturers and lifestyle product makers
- Independently negotiated and confirmed dates at various venues across the Southeast
- Settled shows and accounted for all performance earnings while maintaining Artist budget
- Oversaw studio recording and coordinated mastering process of 4 song EP
Developed and Executed Promotional Strategies
- Brand consultation and implementation
- Solicited and consulted in contract negotiation with independent record label
- Solicited and booked appearances and concerts
- Designed and implemented extensive public relations campaign to include
- General representation and consultation
- Assisted Artist Managers with musical artists career objectives by connecting clients with producers, songwriters, negotiating contracts and rates, booking agents, working closely with the record labels, A&R and all facets of the marketing team to get the optimal results for the artists.
- Develop and create client's image by hiring stylists, photographers, and web designers and creating an overall consistent marketing and brand strategy.
- Handled all logistics of touring including budgets, merchandising, travel plans and documents, and working with talent buyers, promoters, venues, issuing invoices, and ensuring payments.
- Managed the publicity and promotions, set up interviews with the media, worked with labels PR dept. and designed Marketing, Social Media and PR campaigns.
- Negotiated contracts and rates for major tours and Broadway touring productions, wrote basic riders and performance contracts.
- Facilitated opportunities for clients including: record deals with labels, collaborations with songwriters, producers, and other talent in order to create optimal results for the artists
- Spearheaded the internship program; interviewed, trained, and mentored employees
- Managed VIP tents/area in order to provide white-glove service
- Aided in coordinating artist performance order and stage management
- Addressed any backstage issues effectively and seamlessly
- Responsible for keeping press in assigned area and directing questions to appropriate parties
- On-Site liaison between artist managers, artists, and company
- Managed business services, marketing promotions, inventory pricing and sales transactions.
- Supervised and handled all aspects of product inventory: cash handling, voids, shift breaks.
- Communicated and presented weekly financial reports to business owner.